There are several reasons why you may want to use a finance broker when seeking funding for your business.
- Market Access – Finance brokers have access to a wide range of lending options and can help match you with the most suitable lender for your needs.
- Time Saving – Brokers can save you time by handling much of the paperwork and coordinating with lenders on your behalf.
- Commerciality – Brokers often have established relationships with lenders and can sometimes use this to negotiate better terms and rates for you.
- Expertise – Brokers can provide expert guidance on a range of financial products and services that may be beneficial to your business.
- Regulation – Many brokers are regulated by the FCA and often part of a trade association such as the NACFB. Consequently, they must adhere to strict codes of conduct, which ensures that they operate in an ethical and professional manner.
Keep in mind that finance brokers may charge a fee for their services, so you should weigh the potential benefits against the cost before making a decision. Any chargeable services should be highlighted and agreed at the outset.
Commercial Finance Partnership are experts at providing market leading Commercial Finance solutions for your Business. To date, we have completed over 800 transactions in under 4 years, sourcing c£150m in finance for our customers.
Matt Hawcroft, Commercial Finance Partnership, 19/01/2023