Who are we?
We are CFP Group www.cfpgroup.co.uk
We are committed to recruiting talent and developing them within our business.
We are a financial services intermediary who offer a variety of commercial lending services through their team of finance brokers. We help businesses and property professionals gain access to a wide variety of funding.
We act as an intermediary for a large panel of lenders, so have a close connections to a number of banks and other financial institutions to help promote their financial products.
We work with a wide variety of clients, across all business sectors and based throughout the UK.
What would you be doing?
There is real scope to shape the role according to your areas of strength and the business priorities. There are currently three areas of expertise within this type of role:
- Specialist Buy To Let Finance
- Bridging, Commercial & Development Finance
- Finance for Trading Businesses
Initially, you will work closely with our other Case Managers and Finance Brokers to learn all about the business products and processes. You will see first-hand how customer enquiries are logged and handled, before being dealt with by offering the most appropriate solution.
Once you are familiar with the products and processes, you will gradually take on more responsibility to own different parts of the business lifecycle by growing your own specialist product knowledge base and building your own professional network.
Typical activities will include:
- Learning the business’ products and services
- Handling new enquiries from potential clients and logging them in the correct way on the company CRM system
- Working closely with the brokers in delivering first class customer service to clients
- Speaking directly to clients and lenders to understand their queries, directing them to the most appropriate person (either within or outside of the business) to provide them with the best solution promptly
- Preparing client quotations and finance agreements using bespoke company software
- Shadowing current brokers, observing their work
- Contribute to the business marketing plan, with regular use of social media outlets
- Manging an active pipeline of loan applications through to completion
- Promote a culture of constant improvement and regularly challenge status quo to help drive positive organisational change
Location: Flexible. However must be within commutable distance of either 34 Park Drive, Doncaster, DN5 7LA or 28b The Grove, Ilkley, LS29 9EE. Free parking is available close to each office.
What type of person are we looking for?
The ideal candidate will:
- Have previous experience in a similar role within a professional services business
- Have a strong desire to learn the business and to quickly develop their skills
- Be driven, keen to progress quickly and actively seek to take on more responsibility
- Be an excellent communicator, both verbal and written
- Adopt a consultative approach, being able to quickly identify and solve problems
- Have a strong awareness of the customer journey
- Form strong personal relationships with clients, lenders and the rest of the team
- Maintain exceptional standards of customer service at all times
- Proactive thinker, curious thinker and an organised team player
- Have an exceptional eye for detail
- Have strong numeracy/analytical skills
- Employ good time management and possess the ability to plan and prioritise work in a structured way to tight deadlines
- Be naturally interested in business
- Be an experienced user of Microsoft 365, particularly Word, Excel and Outlook
We are a small company that thinks and acts like a corporate enterprise. We offer a competitive total renumeration package which aims to reward individual and wider company success.
- Competitive base salary in line with experience and market pay rates
- Company Pension Scheme
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme
- 25 Days Holiday excluding Statutory
- Private Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Working Practices